ScaleNL is looking for a Program Operations Manager
We’re looking for someone who will be responsible for the day-to-day running of our services, events & programs. If you’re a great organizer, tireless problem-solver, have an international mindset and are driven by helping entrepreneurs succeed, join our mission to solve global challenges with Dutch Tech.
What you can expect from the role:
At ScaleNL, we run online and offline events, tailored programs and an international community platform to support Dutch Tech startups scale into the US market. Your role will focus on the tailored programs like the ScaleNL Accelerator and Academic Startup Program.
You will work alongside our Program Director, Camille Grotenbreg, who is responsible for the ScaleNL activities. You’ll help with planning, organizing and running our programs so they run as smoothly as possible. This includes planning and running online events, offline events and the US business trip, managing feedback loops and reports, communicating clearly about program activities to participants, stakeholders and communications team. To do this, you’ll be in touch with our teams in the US, the Dutch Founders we help, our US-based mentor network and our local Dutch partners.
We’re on a mission to help Dutch Tech scale to the US and you’re the one that will be making sure we do that on a daily basis. We’re a small team with big ambitions! Sometimes that means all hands on deck: for the team to support you and for you to support the team.
What you can expect from us:
- Remote-first and Netherlands-based (we don’t have an office, but meet regularly for work sessions and to host events),
- Work closely with our local US teams (and visit them!),
- An international, entrepreneurial and dynamic team, passionate about the mission we’re on,
- Exposure to the Dutch and American startup and innovation ecosystems
- A freelance, flexible work agreement (4-5 days a week)
What do you bring?
- Around 4 years work experience in planning and organization function(s) such as project manager / event manager / operations management in the startup scene.
- Creative problem solving skills, attention to detail and drive to improve our processes for scalability.
- Fluency in English both spoken and written
- Experience with apps like Zoom, Mailchimp, Notion, GSuite, Miro, maybe WordPress.
- Based in The Netherlands (Randstad) and have a valid work VISA for The Netherlands.
When, where and how?
We’d love for you to join us as soon as possible. Ideally, you should be available for at least 4-5 days a week. We work from home and meet up weekly to work together, and regularly host in person events.
We’re accepting applications until February 15, apply here.
A little more about ScaleNL
We give Dutch Tech entrepreneurs a fast track to the US, fuelled by an unparalleled network, academy, events and programs. And by doing so, introducing the best solutions to the biggest global challenges. We work with local teams building communities across the US, focused on helping Dutch businesses reach the US market. More info at scalenl.com.